November 2017 Update

November

November – Even more new lenders have been added to the All Star Funding panel.

Firstly November has been a busy month again over at All Star Funding Solutions. With nearly ten new lenders being added to the ever growing lending panel at All Star. The choice of funding now available to our Clients is vast. This enables us to offer a tailormade solution for virtually any funding situation.

Finance Professional Show 2017 – Olympia 8th November 2017

Unfortunately we was not able to attend this year’s Finance Professional Show which is often the final big event of the year. This is usually a great event to attend and invest a day out of the office. This year there will be at least 85 exhibitors offering a full suite of funding options between brokers and finance professionals.

The show was held at London’s Olympia on the 8th November 2017. https://financeprofessionalshow.co.uk/

Construction Invoice Finance

We are currently working with a lender who can now provide 70% up front against construction invoices with the remaining 30% released when the debtor pays. Traditionally this type of finance would only allow a maximum of 60% in advance.  If you require any additional funding or would like to transfer lenders to benefit from the additional funding then please get in touch.

Trade Finance

We are working with a number of lenders who are able to provide Trade Finance. This type of facility can enable a business to purchase stock without the need to utilise existing working capital. The facilities can be used as and when required and are a great way for a business to manage cash flow.

Stock Finance

We are currently working closely with a new lender who is able to provide finance against Stock. This type of facility is great for businesses who have plenty of cash tied up in stock. If a business is able to free up the cash tied up in stock this can them be utilised elsewhere within the business.  This type of facility is great when funds are required to bridge a gap in cash flow as this lender will consider most items of stock.

Asset Finance

The choice at the moment for Asset Finance is vast at present. We have been adding new asset finance lenders to our panel and have recently added a second / third tier lender who will consider funding most assets up to a five year period.  This lender specialises in refinancing assets. If you are currently overpaying for your asset finance then refinancing could help a business’s cash flow.

Lloyds Bank launches £500m growth fund for businesses

All Star Funding have a very good relationship with Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking. Lloyds has recently launched a £500m growth fund to help British businesses

The growth fund will be seen to benefit mainly SME businesses and particularly the manufacturing, construction, agriculture and transport industries. These key sectors are where the requirement of costly assets, such as machinery and vehicles, is common and boosting productivity is a priority.

A recent business that has borrowed using an asset finance facility is animal feed manufacturer, Dodson & Horrell, which invested £3.5m in automating its processes. A single factory and distribution centre was created and Dodson & Horrell now expects to double the size of its canine business within five years.

If you would like to find out more about the fund please let us know. We would be more than happy to connect you with a Lloyds TSB relationship manager.

New Funders

As a Commercial Finance broker we are always looking to improve our panel of lenders. This is so that we are able to provide our Clients with a better selection of options to meet their funding requirements.

Please see below some funding options which our panel of lenders can assist with:

Unsecured Loans

We are currently working with a great lender who is able to provide unsecured loans from £25,000 to £150,000. They do have a requirement in that the business is profitable and has been trading for 3 years or more.  If you meet these criteria then they can have funds to you within 24 hours.  

Construction Finance

We are currently working with a lender who is able to provide funding to the construction sector. Historically this has been a difficult sector to fund however our new lender is able to provide funding from £100k up to £50mil. The criteria are that the business needs to have a turnover of £1mil and have been trading profitably for over one year.

Construction Invoice Finance

We are currently working with a lender who can now provide 70% up front against construction invoices with the remaining 30% released when the debtor pays. Traditionally this type of finance would only allow a maximum of 60% in advance.  If you require any additional funding or would like to transfer lenders to benefit from the additional funding then please get in touch.

Trade Finance

We are working with a number of lenders who are able to provide Trade Finance. This type of facility can enable a business to purchase stock without the need to utilise existing working capital. The facilities can be used as and when required and are a great way for a business to manage cash flow.

Stock Finance

We are currently working closely with a new lender who is able to provide finance against Stock. This type of facility is great for businesses who have plenty of cash tied up in stock. If a business is able to free up the cash tied up in stock this can them be utilised elsewhere within the business.  This type of facility is great when funds are required to bridge a gap in cash flow as this lender will consider most items of stock.

Asset Finance

Finally the choice at the moment for Asset Finance is vast at present. We have been adding new asset finance lenders to our panel and have recently added a second / third tier lender who will consider funding most assets up to a five year period.  This lender specialises in refinancing assets. If you are currently overpaying for your asset finance then refinancing could help a business’s cash flow.

If you’ve read the funding options above and thinking ‘this is right up my street’ then get in touch.

Contact Us

Please contact us on the following details if you require any assistance on the above products.

www.allstarfunding.co.uk

Office Tel 0161 8211478

Mobile 07771 430 740

To conclude please find below our specialist areas:

  • Asset Based Lending
  • Asset Finance
  • Business Loans
  • Cashflow Finance
  • Factoring
  • Invoice Discounting
  • Single Invoice Finance
  • Trade Finance
  • Stock Finance
  • Credit Insurance

We operate throughout the UK but have built strong relationships in the following areas Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield, Preston, Newcastle, York, Chester, Birmingham, Warrington, St Helens, Wigan, Bolton, Bury.

If your business requires funding then we can help you find the solution.

WhatsApp chat