We can arrange specific VAT Loans for all types of businesses. VAT loans are typically short term (less than 12 months) to help spread the cost.
Short term finance
Cash flow is an essential part of any business, however periodically managing large expenditures while still managing supplier overheads can at times be difficult. This is when a short term finance solution can aid your cash flow ensuring that your business does not have to go through a cash flow drought.
With a VAT loan this will enable you to use your working capital in other areas of the business.
Many Businesses use VAT loans to help spread the liability over a number of months. This means that your business does not need to worry about finding the HMRC liability in one payment.
Furthermore VAT loans can be put in place to help spread the cost into a single monthly manageable payment.
How does it work?
- You tell us how much your quarterly VAT amount is due:
- We arrange for a quote to be provided to you based on the term you require (up to 12 months)
- If the quote is accepted we arrange for an application to be completed and if approved by the lender the funds will be sent over.
- When a facility is approved as long as it is managed correctly it can then be used again and again.
- A facility could allow you to draw down each quarter allowing you to spread your VAT payments monthly
- The facility will continue for as long as you need the finance
What are the benefits?
- Allows for cashflow to be used in other areas of the business.
- A simple monthly installment rather than a large fixed fee quarterly.
- Helps to ease cashflow during slow months.
- Quick and easy to arrange.
- The lender will pay HMRC directly on your behalf.
How to Apply?
To conclude applying for a VAT loan is very simple. All you need to do is tell us how much you would like to borrow (provide a copy of your VAT return) and let us know how long you need to pay this over – between 3 and 12 months.
There is no deposit to pay and we can tailor the loan to suit a monthly repayment to fit in with your budget.
We will then arrange quotes to be sent over to you for consideration. If these are acceptable we complete your application with the lender and hopefully get you the funding as quick as possible.
Our VAT loan specialists are able to provide quick decisions and can even make the payment directly to HMRC on your behalf.
How to apply for a VAT Business Loan?
Applying for a VAT Business Loan is very simple. Click the link below or call 0161 8211478 to speak with one of our specialists.
Information we need from you:
- Latest annual accounts
- 6 months bank statements
- A copy of the latest VAT / PAYE return
Finally as members of the Financial Intermediary and Broker Association you can be assured of a great service. https://www.fiba.org.uk/
Finance approval is subject to status and terms and conditions apply.