Find the Right Asset Finance Solution for Your Business
Click the quote button below to Compare Asset Finance
Compare Asset Finance
There are five main types of Asset Finance.
- Hire Purchase – Hire Purchase (HP) allows you to benefit from the immediate use of the asset over an agreed term, while repaying the cost in instalments. The HP lender will purchase the equipment on your behalf. At the end of the term you can either purchase the Asset or return it back to the lender.
- Operating Leases – With an operating lease, the lender retains ownership of the asset and you pay a fixed monthly rental to use it.
- Contract Hire – Contract hire is a flexible finance solution that helps you to avoid the usual risks associated with vehicle ownership. The lender will take on all the risks like maintenance costs and depreciation.
- Finance Leasing – A leasing agreement where you can rent the asset over an agreed period, up to a maximum term of 5 years. The lender maintains ownership until final payment. At the end of the lease you have 3 options: (1) Purchase the asset via a third party for an agreed fee; (2) Return the asset to the lender (there may be a cost incurred to you for this); or (3) Enter a secondary lease period over an agreed amount of time
- Asset Refinance – With any Assets which are currently owned we can look to refinance in full or extend the current finance agreement.
How to compare providers.
As part of our FREE Comparison service we review a number of options (see below) to make sure your business is provided with the right funding solution.
- Type of Asset. The type of Asset is important. Assets are split into two categories Hard & Soft. Every lender is different and may only provide funding against one or both types of Asset.
- Facility Type – As per above there are a number of types of Asset Finance. Each will have their key benefits to the business. Our specialists will be able to advise on which type is the best solution for the business.
- Set Up Charge. All types of facility will usually incur a set up charge.
- Monthly Payments. This is the key cost with any Asset finance facility. We will work with yourself and the lenders to find a solution within your budget.
- Length of Agreement. Each lender is different with the length of their agreements. Some lenders have agreements as short as 12 months and some can have terms of up to 60 months.
What is the Comparison process?
1. Get in touch.
The easiest way to start your FREE comparison is to click the link above. Simply fill in your details and one of our experienced specialists will be in touch to go through your options.
Our specialists can discuss the variety of funding options available to you. After this conversation we will know more about the business and your requirements to go to market to find a suitable lender.
2. We speak to our panel of lenders.
We currently work with a large panel of over 30 Asset Finance lenders. As we are an independent broker we have the ability to work with a great variety of specialist lenders. This enables us to find the perfect solution for your business.
3. We connect you with the lenders.
After we have carefully matched your requirements to specific lenders we will look to connect you directly. This means that you have the final say and can make sure that you are comfortable with the lender.
We will not pass your details onto more than three lenders. This means that you will not be inundated with calls and can keep things simple and manageable.
Are you still looking to Compare Asset Finance?
Start your FREE comparison NOW!
Finally if you prefer to talk to us directly about a new Asset Finance or Refinancing, you can call us on 0161 8211478.
Alternatively you can complete our quick application form and we can call you directly. We can then speak with our panel of lenders to find you the best solution for your needs.
Click below and fill in one form and we will do the rest.
All Star Funding Solutions Ltd is an Independent Commercial Finance broker and not a lender. As we are independent we can offer the best impartial Asset Finance quote tailored to your business needs.
With a panel of over 30 top UK lenders we can find you the best solution
We work with lenders who are able to provide funding against all types of Assets. All circumstances considered.
As members of the Financial Intermediary and Broker Association you can be assured of a great service. https://www.fiba.org.uk/