Specialist Invoice Discounting Broker in London
As an Invoice Finance broker with nationwide coverage we help all types of Businesses understand the complexities of this type of funding product.
What is Invoice Finance?
Invoice Finance is a finance product which helps to release the funds tied up in outstanding invoices. Many lenders advance up to 90% of the invoice value (less fees) with the remaining 10% paid to the business when the debtor pays.
Invoice Finance can often be referred to as Factoring or Invoice Discounting.
The key principles are the same in which invoices are still financed by a lender.
The key difference is who completes the credit control function. If the lender completes the credit control the facility is called Factoring. If the business completes the credit control it is Invoice Discounting.
This type of funding solution is now becoming highly flexible. In years gone by a business had to sell all it’s invoices to a lender. In todays climate a business can now be selective and can pick and choose how they use the facility.
The key benefit of using Invoice Finance is to help free up funds from unpaid invoices. Many businesses benefit from the release of funding as it helps relieve the cashflow pressure on the business. The option of turning outstanding invoices into cash is vital for the survival for many businesses.
Why use a broker?
As experienced brokers in London we are able to offer a wide range of solutions.
We are experts in our field and we look to obtain the best terms for all our Clients.
The best thing about working with us is that we do not charge any fees. This means there is absolutely no cost to your business.
We work with a panel of over 50 UK lenders. Our vast panel of lenders means we can source all types of facilities nationwide. This ranges from a full Invoice Factoring to a Single Debtor facility.
With so many Invoice Finance providers competing for your business, it can be difficult to know where to start. All Star Funding Solutions are able to advise and negotiate the best rates on behalf of your business.
We know the market and can save you time and money sourcing your next lender.
All Star Funding Solutions Ltd is an Independent Commercial Finance broker and not a lender. We are based in Manchester but have a nationwide coverage and a major presence in London.
As we are independent we can offer the best impartial Invoice Finance quote tailored to your business needs.
With a panel of over 50 UK Invoice Finance lenders and can find you the best solution
We work with all types of Invoice Finance lenders. It doesn’t matter if you are looking for funding against a single invoice, a single debtor or a full sales ledger we can help you find the right invoice finance option at the lowest rate.
As members of the Financial Intermediary and Broker Association you can be assured of a great service. https://www.fiba.org.uk/
Call us today or enquire online.
Finally to get started, click below or give us a call on 0161 8211478 to talk through your requirements with one of our experts.
Talk to the specialists.
Without a doubt speaking to a specialist Business Finance brokerage would be beneficial for many business owners. Lenders are reacting to the pandemic and government advice which can be confusing for the borrower.
We can help offer FREE advice and FREE processing of any type of application. There is no one size fits all solution and many businesses have different needs and requirements. Finally we can help guide you through the many different options available on the market.
Finally as members of the Financial Conduct Authority you can be assured of a great service.
Some of our specialist areas of Finance are:
- Asset Based Lending
- Asset Finance
- Business Loans
- Cashflow Finance
- Invoice Discounting
- Single Invoice Finance
- Trade Finance
- Stock Finance
- Credit Insurance