All Star Funding Solutions
Independent Business Finance Broker
All Star Funding Solutions are Commercial Finance Brokers based in Manchester & London. We are fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as well as being NACFB approved.
We offer a full rage of business finance options for all types of businesses. As a result our goal is to help businesses of all sizes obtain the funding they need to grow and succeed.
What is a Finance broker?
On the whole as a finance broker we act as an intermediary between our Clients and our lending panel. We help all types of businesses obtain financing for their various needs.
As Finance brokers we need to work with a wide range of lenders across all types of financial products. For example: business loans, commercial mortgages, asset finance, invoice finance and any other forms of funding.
We help businesses understand their financing options, compare different lenders and loan products, and find the best solution that suits your specific financial situation and needs.
Equally important is that we work completely independently and have no affiliation to any lenders. In contrast with many other Finance Brokers our services are completely FREE for our Clients.
Working with a finance broker like ourselves can save you time and effort. We know the market and this saves you having to research multiple lenders and loan products to find a solution yourself. Additionally, as brokers we can often negotiate better loan terms and rates on behalf of our clients due to their relationships with lenders.
How much do finance brokers get paid?
Moreover the commission or fee that we as finance brokers get paid varies depending on the type of loan or financial product taken. It also depends on our broker’s agreement with the lender or financial institution.
For example, in the case of a business loan, we may receive a commission from the lender that is typically a percentage of the loan amount. In reality commissions can range from 0.1% to 1% or more of the loan amount.
Why Use A Finance Broker?
Overall there are several reasons why a business may choose to use a Finance Broker:
- Access to a Wide Range of Lenders: Finance brokers have access to a wide network of lenders, including banks, specialist finance providers, and leasing companies.
- Expert Advice: Finance brokers are experts in their field. Hence can provide businesses with valuable advice on the best type of financing for their needs. They can help businesses to understand the pros and cons of different financing options and guide them through the application process.
- Time-Saving: Applying for finance can be a time-consuming process, especially for businesses that are not familiar with the lending market. Finance brokers can save businesses time by handling the application process on their behalf, from initial application to final approval.
- Competitive Rates: Finance brokers have experience in negotiating with lenders and can often secure better rates than businesses would be able to on their own. Equally this can help businesses to save money on their finance costs.
- Flexible Financing Solutions: Finance brokers can provide businesses with access to a range of financing solutions. This means businesses can choose the option that best suits their needs and budget.
How to apply for Business Finance?
Applying for Business Finance is very simple. Enter your details below or call 0161 8211478 to speak with one of our specialists.
Finance Broker in Manchester