Who we are?
All Star Funding Solutions Ltd (“we”) are Commercial Finance Brokers registered at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
Our data controller is Neil Lukins who can be contacted at 83 Ducie Street, Manchester, M1 2JQ or by email via email@example.com
We act as a Broker for our customers. We are not authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Information we will collect about you
We collect and use personal information about you so that we can help provide you with a funder to match your circumstances.
We may collect the following personal data about you (along with other non-personal data):
- Personal Identification details – such as name, date of birth, national insurance number, driver’s licence number, passport details, bank statements,
- Personal contact details e.g. address, telephone number, email address;
- Business contact details e.g. address, telephone number, email address;
- Funding requirements e.g. the type of funding you are interested in.
The information collected about you may come from you or from external sources such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
We need this data to detect and prevent fraud.
We also use personal information about you to help us better understand our customers and to improve our customer engagement.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process enquiries
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your enquiry
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about any changes to our service;
- To provide you with information about other products or services we offer that may be of interest to you;
- To provide you with information, products and services you request from us ;
- To approach lenders on your behalf to arrange the funding you require;
- To make lender decisions;
- For fraud prevention;
- For audit purposes;
- For statistical analysis;
- For credit reference checks;
- For Electronic Identity Verification;
We need your basic personal data in order to provide you with an accurate recommendation for your personal circumstances. The processing of your personal data may be necessary because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract. You do not have to provide us with personal data we request but if you do not provide us with the required personal data we may not be able to provide the required services to you.
We shall retain your data only for as long as necessary in accordance with applicable laws.
We may not be able to delete your data before this time due to our legal and/or accountancy obligations. We may also keep it for research or statistical purposes. We assure you that your personal data shall only be used for these purposes stated herein.
From time to time, we would like to contact you by post, email, telephone and text with details of Products, Information, News and Competitions.
The email address you provide for your enquiry, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your enquiry, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We will only contact you in this way and for these purposes if you have given your consent.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or provide your personal information.
Your data is stored electronically on our third party cloud encrypted server. This is based in the UK.
All information supplied to us via email or via the contact us section on the website is stored on a secure server held by our third party hosting company. Only authorised persons have access to our email records to enable us to keep the information confidential.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
In the event of a data breach, we shall ensure that our obligations under applicable data protection laws are complied with where necessary.
Please e-mail any questions or comments you have about privacy to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your rights?
- The right to request a copy of all personal data we hold about you (a fee will be payable for excessive requests);
- The right to request correction of personal data we hold about you if it incorrect or incomplete;
- The right to deletion of personal data we hold about you where there is no compelling reason for us to continue to hold it;
- The right to restrict our data processing activities;
- The right to request transfer of your personal data to a third party;
- The right to object to processing if the lawful basis is legitimate interest or performance of a task in the public interest or if the processing is direct marketing;
- The right to file a complaint with the ICO (www.ico.org.uk).
Your right to make a complaint
You have the right to make a complaint about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113