Trade financing, or purchase order finance as it is occasionally known, is a great way to navigate this issue, if or when it occurs.
Why Trade Financing?
In simple terms, Trade Financing is when a seller requires a buyer to prepay for goods in advance. This can include sales within the UK or abroad.
- Quick approval
- The ability to fund your stock requirements
- Offers a flexible repayment of up to 90 day terms
- Fund up to 90% of invoice
- Facility available in multiple currencies
- Improve your purchasing power with suppliers.
- Increase your credibility to trade with overseas suppliers.
- It offers you a range of payment options including : Letters of Credit, Documentary Collections and Telegraphic Transfers.
The benefits explained.
All things considered if you have the opportunity to purchase finished goods for onward sale our panel of lenders can help. Our lenders are able to fund the goods on your behalf and get the goods into your premises. We are able to arrange a facility that gives you funding up to the point your customers have paid you
A revolving line of credit is set up which can be used to pay international and domestic suppliers, in any currency. Our lenders will pay your supplier directly, then the goods are shipped to your designated address and the lenders facility then provides you with 30, 60 or 90 days credit.
Application – Four Easy Steps
- Firstly – Application submitted,
- Secondly – Quick approval,
- Thirdly Goods shipped, payment then made to supplier,
- Fourthly Client repays within agreed term,
How does it work? Three easy steps
- Firstly obtain a purchase order from your customers and place your own order with your overseas supplier
- Secondly after the funding is approved the lender will pay your supplier and the goods will be shipped
If your customer places an order and your supplier asks for the costs upfront, you can apply for trade financing to cover the costs to your supplier. Then when your customer pays for your services or product, you can keep the profit, and pay back your balance with the trade financier.
Here at All Star Funding Solutions, we make it our business to broker the best deals for our clients. We have a large amount of contacts with various financial firms and lenders that are more than happy to help fund your business options.
We will take a look through your individual and unique finances to establish the most suitable lenders for you, and then navigate to strike the best and most effective deal. Why not get in touch today?
If you would like to speak with one of our specialists please call 0161 8211478 or click the link below
We operate throughout the UK but have built strong relationships in the following areas Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield, Preston, Newcastle, York, Chester, Birmingham, Warrington, St Helens, Wigan, Bolton, Bury. If your business requires funding then we can help you find the solution.