All Star Funding Solutions Limited are pleased to announce our sponsorship of Wigan Athletics flying full back Antonee Robinson for the 2018/2019 season.
Antonee is currently on loan at Wigan Athletic from parent club Everton FC.
10 Key Facts
- Antonee signed for Everton as an 11-year-old and worked his way through the academy.
- After a successful 2014-15 campaign, Robinson won the U18s Player of the Season and earned himself a professional contract.
- Robinson made his first competitive appearance for Everton’s Under 21s in the Checkatrade Trophy in August 2016, a 2-0 victory away at his future loan club Bolton Wanderers, a match in which former Latics loanee Conor McAleny hit the target for the Toffees.
- The left full back went on to make three appearances in the Checkatrade Trophy that season, including against Cheltenham Town and Blackpool.
- Robinson joined Bolton on loan at the start of the 2017-18 campaign, making his debut in a 2-1 victory over Crewe Alexandra in the Carabao Cup alongside former Latics loanee Reece Burke. He went on to make his league debut against Middlesbrough a month later.
- Antonee made 30 Sky Bet Championship appearances to help Bolton survive in the division.
- Robinson assisted two key goals for the Trotters last season, setting up Gary Madine in a 1-0 win against Sheffield United and Sammy Ameobi in a 1-0 win against Bristol City.
- The 21-year-old is capped at U18 level by the USA and received call ups for the U20s.
- Robinson made his senior US Men’s National Team debut in a 3-0 win against Bolivia in May 2018 and becomes the first USA representative in a Latics squad.
- Ahead of France’s 2018 FIFA World Cup triumph, Robinson came up against the likes of Kylian Mbappe and Antoine Griezmann in just his second international appearance, a 1-1 draw in June.
Information taken from www.wiganathletic.com
If your business is looking for funding then get in touch with All Star Funding Solutions Ltd. We are a Commercial Finance Broker based in Manchester. We are able to source all types of funding and specialise in Loans, Factoring, Invoice Finance and Asset Finance.